This learning playlist, also called the “Challenge Walk”, was created to encourage participants to step out of their comfort zone and be daring.
Young people (15 – 29 years). It can even be used when working with adults.
At least 2 hours.
- Step 1 (10 min): Shortly present the idea of a learning playlist and the “Challenge walk” activities and rules.
- Step 2 (1,5 hours): Participants form a group and go for a walk while they fulfil the activities from the playlist found below.
- Step 3 (20 min): When participants return, have a reflection session, exploring how their experience was:
- What was difficult for them?
- Did something surprise them?
- Did they learn something new about themselves?
LIST OF MATERIALS
The playlist was created for the purpose of the training course that took place in Celje, Slovenija, between the 7th and 14th of July 2022. Now it is used broadly by youth workers and people all over Europe.